If you are not a developer, send the code to somebody who can help you. If you need any assistance from our side, feel free to contact us.
Install Usetiful by pasting the script to your page
- Click on the "Install to publish" button, and the code will show up.
- Copy it and paste to the end of all pages where the Usetiful should show the content; immediately before the </body> element.
Google Tag Manager
1. To add the Usetiful code to GTM, login to your GTM account and select the appropriate container for your website.
2. Open your Tags section from the menu and add a new tag.
3. Edit tag configuration and choose tag type Custom > Custom HTML.
4. Paste your code to the HTML text area. It should look similar to the picture below:
5. Now, we need to ensure that the script is called once all the elements on your site are loaded. Therefore click on the Triggering section and add a new trigger of type DOM ready. If you want to trigger the script just on specific sites or pages, select the option This trigger fires on > Some DOM Ready Events and specify the configuration.
6. Save the new trigger.
7. Select the new trigger, so it shows up below the box with Usetiful code.
8. Save the created tag.
9. Publish this change clicking on the Submit button. After a few seconds should be code embedded to your website.
Please note: Google Tag Manager is being filtered out by some Ad Block plugins. This is, unfortunately, outside of control of Usetiful.