Usetiful offers a simple way to run multi-lingual product tours:
- Create your product tour in your master language (for example, English)
- Clone your tour and translate it into one of your secondary languages (for example, German)
- Depending on how your product is built, you can target one of the following ways:
- Using user segmentation - this is the most reliable way. If your installed Usetiful script shares the language as a tag, you can target tours using this condition. Find out more
- Using the URL - if your pages contain language in their URL (for example, www.exampledomain.com/de-de/pagename), you can simply target your tours with condition URL contains (value would be "de-de").
- Using language selector - if your page provides users with language selector (example below), target the user's choice using condition Element value contains (element would be the language selector and value would be, for example, "English")
More info on page targeting can be found here.
Example of language selector: